Two-Strand Twists with Miss Jessie’s Baby Buttercreme

All I have to say is that Miss Jessie’s Baby Buttercreme worked extremely well for my hair! Left my twists well-defined, soft, moisturized and even provided a light sheen! A drastic improvement from my last two-strand twists LOL.

Check out the vid for details : )
Thanks Miss Jessie’s for such a wonderful product!

• BeautyXchangeGirl November 20, 2009, 8:26 pm

The quality of your videos are great! I'm not a natural but I do like watching your vids and reading your site.

• Sharon November 22, 2009, 2:27 am

I actually won the grow out challenge as well !! I just discovered your blog and I absolutely love it. My TWA is still super short so I cant do the two strand twist yet, but I did still use the Baby buttercream today and I LOVE IT!!! you're so right. it smells amazing.

• Annie March 7, 2011, 9:58 am

Annie says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    March 7, 2011 at 9:56 am
    I tend to have huge inconsolable headaches from their line of products am I the only one. I like the response my hair has to castor oil and olive oil with a little bit of qp hair wax but the result is untouchable due to he oils slipping from my 2 inch natural roots to my 4 inch relaxed ends. I can,t wait to do the big chop. But I will miss blunt cuts terribly. The reason I got my first relaxer at age 22 was so I could rock the china doll bob. Anyway now I’m looking forward to the summer so I can travel easy with a short fro. I can’t wait for my big chop. Transitioning is such a drag.

Two-Strand Twists with Miss Jessie’s Baby Buttercreme

Check out the vid for details : )
Thanks Miss Jessie’s for such a wonderful product!

• BeautyXchangeGirl November 20, 2009, 8:26 pm

• Sharon November 22, 2009, 2:27 am

• Annie March 7, 2011, 9:58 am

Annie says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    March 7, 2011 at 9:56 am