You guys know I LOVE talking about hair, but of course, there are many other things that pique my interest! : )
For one, I love traveling to and exploring new places so I’ve decided to incorporate that into my blog with a new series called “Out & About”. For this series’ inaugural post, we travel to…
Poor Little Rich Girl Boutique
College Park, GA, 30337
- Inspired by the colors of Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol and The Factory; the resistance of 1960s Vivienne Westwood and the Sex Pistols; and the sassiness of Joan Crawford in The Women, Poor Little Rich Girl has been approaching vintage apparel from the far left since its birth in 2007. Each vintage piece is carefully selected and handpicked from all over the US by two fashion-obsessed individuals who look to change the way the masses interpret vintage.Located in Historic College Park and only minutes from downtown Atlanta, Poor Little Rich Girl reflects the lifestyle of two visionaires who happen to also love music, chai tea, Fiji, foreign films, fashion magazines and avocadoes.“Vintage is green. Vintage is a story. Vintage is past. Vintage is present. Vintage is future.”-Poor Little Rich Girls
- Mon – Sat:
- 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- This week I had the opportunity to visit a vintage boutique that actually had been on my list of things to do for over a year now! I love vintage clothing and had heard great things about PLRG and it’s unique, high-quality and affordable assortment of vintage items.
- (My look that day – (Hair) Twist-out (Clothing) Thrifted sweater shirt and tie)
- When I arrived at the store, it was funny because the owners called me by my twitter name (@NaturalChica) only because I had excitedly tweeted them about coming to the store an hour earlier lol (You can follow them @shop_PLRG) I felt extremely welcomed by Danielle, Mia and Bryan and the overall ambience of the store was quite inviting as well! Beautiful vintage dresses hanging from the ceiling, chests overflowing with colorful scarves, racks strewn with ties and suspenders, display cases with beautiful jewelry and brooches…you get the picture!
- One thing that really impressed me was that within only 5 minutes of me being at the store, Mia pinpointed my style and offered me a number of great items to try on that I hadn’t even noticed when I was browsing through the racks! It was incredible! (I’ll have to show you my haul in a future post *smile*)
- If you’re in the Atlanta area and love shopping vintage…you MUST make a trip to Poor Little Rich Girl! I promise you won’t regret it : )
- (Me pictured with Bryan, Danielle & Mia)
- Have any of you visited PLRG before? Let me know about your experience!