Most of you know that for the past few years, my go-to style has been the two-strand twist out, however, I think I may have found my new go-to style...two-strand flat twists (and the twist out from this style as well)!!
The reason why I hadn't tried this style much earlier was because I didn't know how to two-strand flat twist. I started practicing at the beginning of this year, and I think I'm finally getting the hang of it..woohoo!!
Here a couple reasons why this is my new favorite way of setting my hair
1. It's easy for me to do on wet hair or dry hair that has been lightly stretched via blow-drying
2. I can do less two-strand flat twists compared to regular two-strand twists for an equally defined look
3. This is related to #2 in that it takes me WAY less time to do the fewer two-strand flat twists than my normal number of regular two-strand twists
4. I don't have to separate my hair as much when I take the two-strand flat twists down, which means less frizz!
5. I have more definition from root to tip, which allows me to wear the style for a longer period of time
Is this one of your favorite go-to styles as well? I would love to hear your tips and tricks!