My Digital Diversity Interview

Several months ago I had the pleasure of meeting Lauren Thomas, who works as a digital marketing strategist. Recently, she launched Digital Diversity, a platform for highlighting people of color who are making an impact in new media and technology. I had the honor of participating in the web series featured on the site and wanted to share with you all! During my chat with Lauren we touched on topics including building my brand and the importance of overcoming fears and obstacles to pursue your dreams.

Natural-Chica-Confidence-Digital-Diversity

You can check out some snippets of the interview below, but to see the full interview you can head over to digitaldiversity.tv

Many thanks to Lauren and the Digital Diversity team for this feature!

• Ashley October 20, 2013, 8:55 pm

Mae, Thank you for this information. I have watched your videos since 2009, and have seen your brand expand and grow. You are an intelligent, poised, self-assured young woman, and are truly an inspiration!

• Mae October 20, 2013, 9:18 pm

Thank you for the kind words!

• nerline October 21, 2013, 8:58 am

I am learning more and more about you, Mae. Visit my site sometimes. I talk a lot about you and your giveaways.

• The Mane Captain October 21, 2013, 12:33 pm

i started watching your YT back in 2009 too and I remember the BC files, natualchico and other features you had on your old blog. great job on your accomplishments

• The Mane Captain October 21, 2013, 12:35 pm

all three links are expired, so i cant go on the sites :(

• Mae October 21, 2013, 12:46 pm

Hi! I’m not sure which links you are referring to since the ones in this post do work. Maybe try a different browser?

• Shonte October 21, 2013, 3:16 pm

Congrats on all your success Mae!

• Rhondab. October 23, 2013, 2:15 pm

Hi I’m Rhonda B. I tried to make a youtube video but I don’t think it was edit lol. I’ve been natural for about 4 years now I have cut my hair a few time because of breakage. I’m still learning thing about natural black hair and because of you and other beautiful natural lady I learned a lot. I like to thank you for the natural hair information you give in your videos thanks.