This month, I was introduced to a new subscription box service called Cosmobox, which focuses on delivering their subscribers 5 luxury natural cosmetic samples. When they asked me to review one of their boxes, I couldn’t wait to find out what companies they were working with and what types of beauty products they were going to be providing.
I was honestly excited when I saw the contents of this box! Because I tend to use mostly all-natural products for hair and body care, it was nice to receive a box where I could use every single product and not have to worry about any ingredients that weren’t going to be good for me.
Here’s what was inside the box:
1. WELEDA Lavender Relaxing Body Oil 0.34 fl oz: I love essential oils and this blend with lavender essential oil had such a soothing aroma!
2. GIOVANNI Tea Tree Triple Threat Invigorating Shampoo 2 fl oz: GIOVANNI was one of the first brands I tried when I first went natural, and I love their scalp invigorating tea tree shampoo. This sample will be the perfect travel-size shampoo for me.
3. J.R. WATKINS Lemon Hand & Body Lotion 1 fl oz: This brand was new to me, but they have a new fan! This lotion was extremely moisturizing and I loved the subtle but sweet lemon scent.
4. SHIKAI Everyday Conditioner 2 fl oz: I haven’t tried this conditioner before, but I am excited about the ingredients which include
5. DR. BRONNER’S Pure Castile Soap 2 fl oz:
Before receiving the box, I was already a customer of Dr. Bronner’s and Giovanni, so it was great to be introduced to 3 other brands I wasn’t familiar with (J.R. Watkins, Shikai & Weleda). Overall, I was pleased with the quality of the samples in this box and am excited to see how COSMOBOX grows and what other products they will be offering in the future!
Here are some other things to know about COSMOBOX:
- COSMOBOX is a monthly subscription founded by Lina Vo and Nicollette Carter.
- You will receive 5 luxury NATURAL cosmetic samples.
- There are 2 different payment plans: $20/monthly (with free shipping throughout North America) or $207/yearly (equivalent to $17/month).
- You will not receive a repeat of any product.
- You can become a member by going to Cosmobox.co
- Their slogan is “Natural is glamorous!”
- If you like a sample product, you can order the full size product from them or at your local Whole Foods Market.
They also offer the following promotions:
- Refer a friend and upon their subscription, you will receive your next COSMOBOX FREE!!!
- They have a monthly lottery where every month, 5 lucky subscribers receive a full size product from one of their participating brands.
COSMOBOX Social Media Links
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”